Do you get uncomfortable when working at a computer for extended periods of time?
You may have Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). Typical symptoms of CVS include:
- Eyestrain - sore eyes or fatigue
- Near blurred vision
- Slowness in changing the focus of the eyes
- Blur in the distance after near work
- Glare (light) sensitivity
- Eye irritation (burning, dryness, redness)
- Contact lens discomfort
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Back pain
If you do experience CVS, we can help. Click here to get started by downloading our Computer Vision Syndrome Questionnaire, and bring it with you to your next eye examination.